The term “The Altering Eye” refers to the administrators of this Website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our Website.
- The content of this Website is for general information and discussion purposes. All content is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any contributing authors provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- If you find any inaccuracy or have concerns about any content, you are free to contact The Altering Eye using our contact form. The Altering Eye welcomes feedback, and will make reasonable efforts to check and correct inaccuracies following reasonable requests from users. However, your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited unless express consent is given by The Altering Eye. Please contact us using our contact form if you would like to reproduce any material from this website.
- This Website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this Website and any dispute arising out of such use of the Website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Comments may be deleted and/or users may be blocked in the following cases:
- Comments are deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature.
- Comments are deemed abusive or threatening.
- Comments represent the harassment of an individual or group.
The administrators of this Website reserve the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time. If you have any questions on the commenting policy, please contact us via our contact form.